The buzz is building for the inaugural Hudson Valley Music Summit, running August 9 in Kingston – check out the press coverage in Jamband, NYState Music, HVMag, Music Connection, and The Hype Magazine!
You’ve made a big commitment to pursue music as a career, so join 150 like-minded musicians, artist managers, record labels, publishers, publicists, promo experts, graphic artists, merch strategists, booking agents, music libraries and more at the foot of the Catskills so you can dig deep and make it happen. Secure your seat and be a part of this one of a kind event!
We’ve added some fantastic industry veterans to the agenda, including:
- Famed singer/songwriter Michelle Shocked (who will also perform)
- Music journalist Alan Light,
- Rick Schneider from WKZE
Enjoy additional live performances:
- Craig Greenberg
- The Levins
- The Mike Montrey Band
- Refine your act through mentoring sessions throughout the event (Courtesy of Overt Music Group).
- Art & film
- Catered networking breaks (including a sit down banquet lunch)
But the most important reason to join this event is the full-day of 10 panel sessions including discussions on:
- Diversifying and Building a Long Career in an Ever Changing Landscape
- Reimagining the 21st Century Record Label
- Technological and Legal Innovations that Will Help You Get Paid
- Licensing Update: Moving Beyond Commercials
- Managing the Digital Fan Relationship
- Visit the website to see the full agenda
– Make sure to register for the conference and reserve your room because the room block closes on July 15.
I look forward to seeing you in Kingston.